They only work with big backing. Google also owns practically all advertising too if you aren’t following their rhetoric then you can’t fund your website. like it or not, there are no regulations in place providing public space on the internet. Perhaps there should be, but YouTube isn’t it. It has the right to refuse service, just like any other business, unless that refusal is based on discrimination against a protected class. But if YouTube does allow you to upload a video, the First Amendment comes into play in protection against government censorship and retribution. It’s both. Youtube publishes original content that they are held accountable for, and hosts other content that they are not. It’s that second part that we are talking about.
6 Easy Step To Grab this shirt:
- 1. Click button "Buy this shirt from Sunfrog"
- 2. Choose your style: men, women, tooddler,...
- 3. Choose any colour you like!
- 4. Choose size.
- 5. Enter the delivery address.
- 6. Wait for your shirt and Let's take a photograph.